5.6.05


This comic is fitting enough for today. It has developed its own story in the time since it was written. First, this comic somehow created enough of a connection that the art director published it a second time, as a "classic" strip. That's cool when that happens.

Also of note are the circumstances surrounding its creation. I was hanging out with Priscilla on the particular Sunday night that this was due. I had completely forgotten about it, so we rushed back to my basement and I fumbled around for the full hour that I had left. This is all I came up with. Guess that works.

The story that has developed since is...that the following semester Priscilla began dating Andy Craig, and they're going to be married this Saturday. I was invited, but my life is just too friggin' disarranged right now and I won't be able to get there. Man, that sucks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good one! ....both the comic and the story, that is. That's a good two? Anyway, you were missed.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home