30.5.05

Java Troll #56



A few semi-important notes here:

1) I am going to wait until Friday to begin posting the rest of the final semester of Java Troll. That should give enough people a chance to know what's going on.

2) I have a new job and have been neglecting my duties on here. Sorry about that.

3) I had begun running Ezekiel Quest at the start of the semester. Then IT happened on September 11th. Rather than continue with what I had done, I began to ask myself what Troll would think about this world changing event. So I reverted back to the old comic. I was out of practice and wound up doing this one by hand. This turned out to be a pretty excellent semester, better than those before it. Get ready...Troll #57 will be there on Friday morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home