2.3.05

RamPage Illustrations


To finish out my high school comics from the RamPage, I leave you with four illustrations I did for stories for various friends of mine.

The top one is for a story about Senioritis, which I had had since the 7th grade. My friend Eric claims that the students pictured are, clockwise from the upper left, Eva, Sarah, Eric, Doug, and myself. Funny thing how Doug seems to be the ultimate recurring character in many of my ideas.

The one on the left is for a story about benchwarmers. "All-City Pine". Hah.

The one on the right is about cheating. Note that all four kids have "ACC", or Atlantic Coast Conference, for their answers.

The bottom one was about the stress that piles up on the average high school student, I think. I don't really remember. All I remember is that the girl who wrote the article was named Shireen.

See you tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love these! Thanks for bringing back the oldies! HB

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does bring back memories, the cheating one doen't at all remind me about junior Chem, with Tammy, Pete and either Amant or Brodsky I can't tell which. NC

12:32 PM  
Blogger Bugaj said...

C'mon, man, Chem was sophomore year. We were ADVANCED, remember?

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home