3.3.05

Papa or something


My first attempt at a comic for the Daily Orange. REJECTED! Let's see, a Ziggy-looking fellow with a cat stapled to his head and a "Litmus Paper" t-shirt, in the middle of a Salvador Dali dream with a modified James Brown quote? And sorority girls were supposed to find this funny? The idea for this comic was something of a collaboration with Eva, from what I remember, and she's the one who actually submitted the thing, I think. I really have little recollection of what actually went down. But I still love the picture. I think it's really cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is the first time I saw this one since it wasn't published...kind of interesting....was there a specific message intended here? (I'm thinking the answer is NO?). HB

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home