10.3.05

Our handy dandy...NOTEBOOK!


Having finished both Pie School and Physics Class Hero, I'm about ready to start with Java Troll, the cornerstone of my collection to this point. At this time, I am also gearing up to go on the Spring Break I never had because I was always working. From March 12-20, I will be in Pensacola and New Orleans, among other cities. This will also constitute a hiatus from blogging my comics, but this proves to be the right time to take a break before I hack at the classics hardcore.

In the meantime, I want you to enjoy one of the few remaining intact pieces of notebook from my college years. I think the high school notebooks were all trashed. Note how the original date box was turned into a hat for a coffee drinker, and how the notes are really pretty unintelligible. How I got A's is beyond me. I never paid attention, just drew pictures and stared out the window.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't use a notebook in high school, you just took notes on whatever the handout for the day was, ie Chem class with the packets. If you still ad your old Chem packets, we could see the beginnings of many characters, oh well lost the archives. NC

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this dude a relative of Java Troll? HB

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home